1. To access your pick sheet go to www.tuslgame.com/dashboard
2. Input your login details
3. Your pick sheet is under the heading ‘Upcoming Picks’.
4. If you have never logged on please see the section below called ‘Activating your account’.
1. To make a pick you must make a selection from the list of contenders (i.e. you must click the dropdown list and make a selection). Once a selection has been made the ‘PICK’ button will then become enabled.
2. Click the ‘PICK’ button to pick your selected contender.
3. A pick is only made when you see a giant tick icon on the screen.
4. To confirm your pick is stored, look below the ‘Upcoming Picks’ block where it says ‘Your Picks’. In there you should see your picks. If not resubmit your pick.
5. If you are using a mobile device to make picks, turn the device to landscape and you will see more information about the upcoming picks (start date and points).
6. The countdown timer shown on the homepage and dashboard counts down to the next pick deadline.
Note: if the contenders list says ‘Field not yet available’, this means the field for that event has not been made available and as such you will not be able to make a pick for that event at that time. We will always have the field available 1 week before an event starts.
1. A powerplay doubles your points for an event (positive and negative)
2. To powerplay a pick, click the checkbox next to the contender selector.
3. A pop-up window will appear to explain what a powerplay is.
4. You need to click ‘PICK’ again to lock in the powerplay.
5. To reverse your powerplay, simply uncheck the checkbox and press ‘PICK’.
Note 1: You can’t reverse or submit a powerplay once an event has started.
Note 2: You can’t powerplay bonus point events.
Also Note: All your powerplays need to be used at some stage during the TUSL season. If however you do not use all of your powerplays, your remaining powerplays will be automatically played on your final events. i.e. If you have 3 powerplays remaining and there are 3 events left in TUSL, then your last 3 events will all be powerplayed.
1. Locking picks before events start will disable your ability to edit a pick, but will allow you the ability to see all the other users picks for that event before the event starts.
2. To lock a pick, you first need to have made a pick. You will not be able to lock picks for events that you have not made a pick for.
3. Once picks have been made, you will notice that the ‘lock’ icon becomes active.
4. Click the lock icon if you want to lock a pick.
5. A pop up window will the appear asking you to confirm the locked pick.
6. When you confirm locking you should see a giant lock icon on the page that fades away.
7. Once locked, you will notice that the ‘lock’ icon for that event becomes a red ‘magnifying glass’ icon. Click this to see the picks of other users for the event before the event starts.
Who Picked Who:
1. To see who picked who, click the link in the menu that says ‘Who Picked Who’.
2. This list will only show you picks made for events that have started and are not yet complete.
3. To view picks made for events that have not yet started, you need to lock your pick (see above).
4. To view picks made for events that are complete you need to view the users profile or visit the ‘Who Picked Who’ section on the home page (this section is cleared 1 week after event completion).
Activating Your Account
To activate your account please do the following:
1. Visit www.tuslgame.com/dashboard
2. In the top right corner click “Forgot Your Password”
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
4. Go back to the link above and sign in with your email and password that you have just reset